Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paroi Déception

Verse 1:
"Another handicap, and my failures are still around.
People, never satisfied, are always looking down.
Thoughts running rampant in my head, 
all odds, and I wish I was dead.
Nobody knows how what I've done, could ever be right, 
and in all this dark, there's no light."

Chorus:
"All paths are now blocked, all bridges burned.
No one can help, no one's concerned.
I should have known...
A wall of disappointment, I built it alone.
Words lost in emptiness, nothing makes sense,
feeling helpless.
Collapsing me down, 
it's over now..."

Verse 2:
"A life of affliction, fueled by
mental restriction.
Help me to learn, to know
this addiction.
No one will know why I did what I did,
no will know how to take down my wall,
but if you drink from my cup, I promise
you'll fall. Bound to the ground,
I'll never see the sky, but it's all okay,
'cause one day I'll die."

Chorus x2

A song I'm working on.




No comments:

Post a Comment