Thursday, May 2, 2013

Voyage into Pathos


"Waves of bitter sensation swell in a deafening cacophony of shattered peace
in a shameful storm of trembling teardrops tumbling through a sky so bleak
angry streaks of pure white flame tearing the dark in a deafening release
cancerous chaos risen from a deep sea of despair into an impeneterable peak

My white sails wave onward tossed and torn within my seared soul water
regret rusting away at my battered bow in the remorse of unabated rain
through the eyes of angels all hope of surviving an escape from slaughter
seems a strain which is stemied in it's doom: a hope held high in vain

Celestial beings: decieved, for though the storm of pathos tosses 'round my ship
fleeting feelings born in brevity bear no sway on course of destination
my rudder is my action in it's turn I contain complete control within my grip
no dissenting emotion alters who I am, all actions are my only definition"

Your feelings don't define you, your actions do.


No comments:

Post a Comment